Give It All Away

By DeeDee :)
I wanna stay in the silence
the place where Your presence is found
I wanna hear what you have to say
You deserve my full attention
but I give it all away

the madness of my life
has me going out of my mind
and I don't know if I can make it through
disgusted with my own imperfection
forgetting to put all of my trust in You

I forget to remember
my life is not mine to live
my whole life belongs only to my Father
I can't do anything alone but fail
without Your help I shouldn't even bother

Jesus help me to live for You
to give up the reins and give up my control
I'll never be able to make it in this world all alone
I need you to be my ever-present light
be my guide on this journey to my eternal home
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Add my feed to your feed reader.

ARCHIVES