Everything is Ok...

By DeeDee :)
If I knew the answer
don't you think I'd live like I've got it figured out
things wouldn't be so hard
I wouldn't put up my guard
and I could tell you what this life is all about

But deep inside I'm so tired
of putting up this front
that everything is OK
and I'm happy with everything and everyone
but deep inside you can see
I'm not who I want to be
and I know the only cure is one step away
so where is my faith?

I used to be the one
who fully practiced what I preached
now I hide
and I can't deny
that You feel so out of reach (to me)

Chorus

I'm just like you
broken and fallen
a mess that glue can't fix
but I can pretend
with the best of them
I know all the tricks
but I don't want to live this lie anymore
my walls are breaking down
everything is crashing to the floor
without You
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Add my feed to your feed reader.

ARCHIVES