Where Do You Start?

By DeeDee :)
Where do you start when you can’t find the door?
Where do you go when you don’t know what you’re looking for?
Where do you begin
When all you see is the end
Of another day?

I’m not sure if I’m listning to You or me
Telling me who I’m to be
I don’t know if its Your guiding hand
I guess I just don’t understand
How you could choose me to be placed in front of the crowd

I feel so unworthy of this
So unsure of myself, so insecure
Knowing Your will for me
Fighting to keep from running away
From the battle inside my head

What am I to do, oh Lord?
Is it really me You want out there
Imperfect as I am?

I can never understand Your ways
I guess I have to trust You and obey
The things that you’d have for me to do.

It’s time for me to be brave
To put on my new face
And to begin this new calling
This new step of faith.

I know I have to do Your will
I know that sometimes I have to listen and be still
To hear the words you say to me
That I may do as You see.

Just guide me down this unknown path
For I can’t see yet where it leads.
Let me do what you ask of me
Protect me and fill all of my needs
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Add my feed to your feed reader.

ARCHIVES