Start

By DeeDee :)
Woke up this mornin'
to the same face I see everyday
look at my reflection
grab my bag and head on my way

sometimes I get so distracted
so ashamed by the way that I've acted
sometimes I wish I could start all over again

Chorus:
And start it out right
the way that I should
down on my knees with You
let you take flight here in my life
and be in control of me
starting on my knees

Woke up this mornin'
on the wrong side of the bed
still mad about the things
that my best friend did and said

sometimes I'm so quick to anger
can't believe I told her I hate her
sometimes I wish I could start all over again

Chorus

Why can't we stop
and just take a minute
and let God spend time with us
Why do we gotta be so wrapped up in ourselves?

Chorus
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Add my feed to your feed reader.

ARCHIVES